There may not be a fountain of youth, but you can choose to live a healthy, active lifestyle to prevent the signs and symptoms of aging. Taking good care of your skin, cardiovascular health and mind – on down to the cellular level – can keep some of the less desirable parts of aging at bay.
Making soy a part of your daily regimen can net benefits for your entire body. Studies have shown that the protein, isoflavones and lunasin found in soy can provide a range of lifelong health benefits, from skin health to bone density.
A recent study showed that among adults aged 35-65, heart health is a top concern, followed by maintaining an active lifestyle and a healthy weight. Soy is an ideal nutritional approach to meeting these needs.
Benefits of soy include:
- Preservation of lean muscle mass
- Weight management
- Reduction of total LDL cholesterol
- Overall cardiovascular health
- And the list keeps growing…
Other Nutrients with Anti-Aging Benefits
- Pycnogenol: contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties; relaxes blood vessels and strengthens connective tissue
- Beta-carotene: a substance from plants that the body converts to vitamin A; boosts the immune system
- Calcium: prevents bone loss, lowers cholesterol and reduces triglyceride levels
- Gingko Biloba: supports cognitive function
Activities to Build Bone and Tone Muscle
Even if you are already experiencing muscle or bone loss, there is much that can be done to give your body the nutrients and conditioning it needs to slow down the process. A diet low in fat and cholesterol supplemented with essential vitamins and minerals is a great start. Add in some bone-building exercises and you’re sure to have a winning combination.
- Move in new ways: Try yoga or dance workouts to move your hips and spine in different directions than you usually do.
- Carry your weight: Aim for exercises that encourage you to be on your feet over those that allow you to sit or support your body weight in water.
- Balance the benefits: Reduce your risk of a fracture and increase your balance with yoga poses or stretches that work one side of your body at a time.
A Note from Dr. Carl: Staying Young
Everyone gets older, but there are things we can do to slow the negative effects of aging. ReversAge® provides breakthrough nutritional benefits from a patented array of proven youth-promoting ingredients. As your body ages, the support that ReversAge provides can help slow down the aging process and support healthy brain activity.
- Potent antioxidants to fight free radicals in the war against aging
- Special herb blend to help maintain mental clarity, concentration and alertness
- CoQ10 to provide overall health throughout the body
- Fish oil (Omega 3) is an active contributor to normal brain function
Best of all, you can provide all the benefits of ReversAge® to your family at a fraction of the cost of alternative anti-aging options. Taking ReversAge in conjunction with LunaRich®, found in LunaRich X, Reliv Now®/Nourish™ and other Reliv formulas, multiplies the benefits of every nutrient. LunaRich® delivers bioactive lunasin, a naturally occurring soy peptide. Lunasin provides a score of anti-aging benefits, from heart health to immunity, while increasing the effectiveness of the nutrients in ReversAge. Together, they’re a fantastic anti-aging team!
Rejuvenate your body from the inside out with a patented formula and an exclusive ingredient that will help you feel young again!
To your health,
Dr. Carl W. Hastings, Vice Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer